Monday, December 29, 2014

InstaNatural Mud Mask


Dead Sea Mud Mask


About the Product:
No Need To Travel To the Mediterranean... Now You Can Enjoy the Wonders of the Dead Sea - Delivered Straight To Your Door!

More than a million visitors each year flock to the sacred Dead Sea for a natural remedy for the following: - Acne & blemishes
- Enlarged pores
- Wrinkles & fine lines
- Body aches
- Irritated or Dry Skin

Our Dead Sea Mud Mask captures the minerals of the Dead Sea waters, along with other nourishing organic ingredients, to provide the ultimate detoxifier & purifier that delivers exceptional results: - Removes excess dirt, oil, grime & dead skin
- Improves acne and blemishes
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles & fine lines
- Soothes body aches
- Hydrates skin for softness
- Restores even skin tone and texture
- Helps you achieve more vibrant, refined skin

With InstaNatural, rest assured you will receive the best customer care and highest-quality Dead Sea Mud Mask around. - 100% Natural
- 16 oz. jar - more bang for your buck
- Made in the USA
- Cruelty-free


My Review:
This was fun to do. It was very silky putting on my face. My daughter and I had a great time applying it to each other.

After 10 minutes, we washes off as directed. My face feels very silky. Directions say not to use more than 1-2 times a week. This would be fun to do with your daughter on the weekends. It helps with all kind of things. I'm 34 and wrinkles and crows feet are creeping up on me! I need to prevent this! My daughter has acne, so this is also good for her!

I like that it's scent free!

Another awesome product from InstaNatural!




Thank you InstaNatural for allowing me to try your product in exchange for my unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment