Friday, December 12, 2014

Bee Sili Bottle


Bee Sili
Oil & Sauce Bottle Basting Brush


The Product:
Love to cook but desire to simplify & save time, space, money and calories? Tired of the oil & vinegar sprayers that clog up after a few uses? If so, Bee Sili Silcone 3-in-1 Oil, Vinegar & Sauce Bottle Dispenser, Basting Brush & Food Storage Container is the perfect kitchen gadget for you. Just pour your favorite liquid into the bottle. Dispense each drop sparingly or pour large amounts. Next, place the cap securely on the bottle dispenser. Flip the bottle over to uncap the durable silicone basting brush and spread the liquid. Place the cap back on the brush for storage. It's durable, lasting and reusable. Enjoy the ease of use and convenience for years to come


My Review:
I am so impressed with this bottle! It's easy to use, easy to store and easy to clean! We like to butter our own bread fresh out of the oven. We tossed a bit of tub butter inside, put it in the microwave to melt, then brushed it on! FANTASTIC!

The silicone is very sturdy! Which I like. At first, I thought it would be flimsy when I first ordered it. Once it arrived in the mail, it was sturdy!

I love that all the pieces come off for easy cleaning. Oils are a pain to clean and everything comes a part so that it can be cleaned correctly without leaving anything behind.

If you hate using a squirt bottle, a bowl and brush, this is your easy solution! I'm quite impressed with Bee Sili and I hope to try more products in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment