Monday, December 8, 2014

MaskIt for Girls


MaskIt


About the Product:
See Picture
 

My Review:
Wow! What I can I say! These are awesome! I don't have a monthly friend come visit me anymore, but I did give them to my daughter. She's been using them and loves them! It's so easy to use and to keep your pads and tampon packaged up and put in these discreet bags! No more yucky mess to have to see!

These are easy to store in my daughter zipper pouch with her tampons and pads. Then she can toss her trash away discreetly! This is an ingenious invention! I wish this was around when I was growing up!

Cute little rubber bracelets come in my box and my 7 year old son asked if he could have one. My daughter and I busted out laughing, but I gave him one. He likes rubber bracelets. I didn't see the harm in letting him have one!

I've checked out the MaskIt website and they have instructional videos on how to use all their products! This is perfect for the young girls out there and I highly recommend it to Moms out there!

If you recently had a child or have had children in the past, all I can say is, it's messy! I so wish I had these when I had both my children! If you know someone who is having a baby or just gave birth, send them over to MaskIt! These are awesome!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment