Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Digital Thermometer


 
MeasuPro
Digital Thermometer
Amazon Link

The Product:
MeasuPro offers a unique version of the infrared thermometer to make it easy to get a precise temperature reading with no direct surface contact necessary. Using advanced laser technology, you can aim the temperature gun on any spot and get an accurate reading even on moving targets. This non-contact infrared thermometer has been designed for a broad range of uses including automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, cooking, and food preparation. When using it around the kitchen while cooking or baking this thermometer eliminates the need for messy direct contact in order to measure. It is ultra-efficient and easy to use. Features advanced ergonomic design and rugged construction for industrial environments, the finish is made of rubber oil and is sweat-proof. 


 

My Review:
I really like this! My husband saw it when I opened the box and quickly grabbed it, opened it, and said it was his! This is clearly a man's item, even though the ladies will love it too! 

I tried it out with cooking. I like to bake, so I used it on everything I could before it was taken by my husband. It works really well with cooking and baking in the over. Specially when you need items at just the right temperature!

My husband loves it. He uses it for all kinds of "Manly" things. Between working on the car, to things around the house, to his computers! 

It works great! Its light weight, easy to hold, easy to use, and over all is pretty neat! I really like this! There are so many uses for it.

This is a great gift for the holiday season for the man in your life!


Thank you MeasuPro for allowing me to receive your product free of charge for my unbiased review on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment