Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Liztek Water Resistant Shower Speaker



 
Liztek Water Resistant Wireless Speaker


The Product:
Liztek JSS-100 High Definition Water Resistant Shower Speaker  with Bluetooth 3.0 technology is ideal for most water punishing environments that normal speakers can not survive. Keep your smartphone, iPad and other Bluetooth enabled devices at a safe distance by connecting wirelessly from up to 33 feet away while enjoying the quality sound with 6 hours of continuous playtime, hands free calls with built-in microphone, and water resistance that has no problems when splashed on.

Features include Auto Reconnect to last device, large powerful suction cup for long term adherence, easy access buttons for Power & To Pair (long press)/ Play & Pause/ Next Track & Volume Up (long press)/ Previous Track & Volume Down (long press)/ Call Answer, plus built-in rechargeable battery that fully charges through a UBS connector in just 3 hours. Get the loudest sound by turning up the paired device and speaker to the max. 45g in weight, 2.25 inch thick with suction cup and 3.25 inch diameter is about the size of a bar of soap.

Universal compatibility with Android and iPhone, iPad, tablets, smartphones, iPods, MP3, MP4 and other Bluetooth digital devices.
Perfect for Bathroom, Kitchen, Poolside, Boat, Car, Beach, and Outdoor Use.





My Review:
This is AWESOME! I love being able to listen to music in the shower! Liztek has some pretty awesome products and this is by far my favorite! It's so easy to use!

I love that I can take this to the beach, the pool or just have it in my shower! Even taking it on the boat is not a problem. I can just put it on the side of the boat and lay out in the sun!

I also love the bright green color too! My daughter is also a huge fan of this speaker. I said NO, this is mine, but you may use it while in the shower!

I know several Liztek products and I've yet to be disappointed. This is also a great gift for anyone! I completely trust and believe in Liztek products. Give them a try, you'll think so too!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment