Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Amari Vitamin C Serum


 
Amari Vitamin C Serum

The Product:
INTRODUCING THE BRAND NEW MULTIPLE ANTIOXIDANT ADVANCED FORMULA with VITAMINS C, E, Ferulic and Hyaluronic Acids.

The Most Advanced Formula that contains a super POWERFUL CONCENTRATION of VITAMIN C, E + Ferulic and Hyaluronic Acids to simultaneously work together for Brighter and more Radiant skin.

IF YOU WANT TO GET SUPERIOR RESULTS, CHOOSE AMARI RENEWING SERUM and SEE FOR YOURSELF.

BENEFITS to ENJOY:
- The most stable and effective formula with Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate form of Vitamin C
- Superior antioxidant protection (TRIPLE PROTECTION with Vitamin C, E and Ferulic Acid)
- Hydrated and Moisturized skin. Hyaluronic Acid draws MOISTURE from the outside and LOCKS into your skin
- LIGHTER and BRIGHTER skin
- REDUCED PHOTO DAMAGE and scarring with combination of Vitamins C and E
- Boost HEALING properties of skin with Aloe's ability to accelerate the natural healing process.
- Improved collagen synthesis, which helps REDUCE the appearance of FINE LINES and

WRINKLES
- Reduced Inflammation

My Review:
I've been using this for about a month. I really like it. I've noticed a reduction in the "dark spots" I've gotten from not wearing sunscreen at the beach. I just have a few, but they are annoying and I'm constantly covering them with make up! Living 20 minutes away from the beach, I want a nice tan and don't think about sunscreen or protecting my skin. I do think about it for my kids, but not myself. Since I've been using this serum, I can see a difference in my skin.

I really like how soft this makes my skin feel also!

After you turn 30, there are many things that you should start using on your skin. You should add this to your daily routine. I do and I love it! Just remember that everyone has different skin and not all results are the same. Also, you need to give a product time to start seeing results. Don't expect a over night magic fairy to come along and see results instantly! Give it time and you won't be disappointed!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment