Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Skin Secret


 
Skin Secret
Vitamin C Facial Serum


About the Product:
Do you want smoother better looking skin at a fraction of the cost?
This Vitamin C Serum in a spa would cost 3 -4 times the cost of Skin Secret Vitamin C Serum.
Skin Secret Vitamin C Serum has many benefits, including promoting skin hydration and locking in moisture to protect skin from drying out. It helps repair the skin's surface and restore elasticity has anti-aging properties and aids in protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification FAST RESULTS!

Acne Scars to Laugh Lines Forget the face lift, lasers, and chemical peels! Vitamin C has been shown to be just as effective at making your face look as beautiful as ever. You deserve to have young, beautiful skin at any age, and now you can! Your Skin Secret is MADE IN THE USA using only the HIGHEST QUALITY ingredients - Super easy to use and attractive AIRLESS Pump. This will help eliminate contamination. This also prevents spills allowing you to carry in your purse or take on travel.

MORE THAN JUST ANTI-AGING: In addition to its powerful anti-aging properties, our customers have reported that our Vitamin C Serum has helped to shrink pores, clear up acne, prevent breakouts, and minimize the appearance of acne scars Cost effective! Most people pay much more to get these results, but you don't have to!


My Review:
I love that this serum is a pump and not a dropper. That can be messy at time. This has a nice consistency and very light! If you are looking for a great product that is light and does not leave your skin oily, Skin Secret is pretty awesome!

After using this for over a month, I can see that my skin is brighter, the small lines are disappearing, and my general skin appearance is very nice!

I love this serum! It really has helped shrink my pores. I have large pores and it drives me crazy! This is amazing! This is my daily must have! A little bit goes a long way! This is one happy girl!

Thank you Skin Secret for allowing me to review your product free of charge in exchange for my unbiased review!

No comments:

Post a Comment