Friday, December 12, 2014

Cupcake Molds


Grazia 24 Pack Reusable Silicone Baking Cups
Amazon Link

The Product:THESE COLORFUL BAKING CUPS MAKE SETUP AND CLEANUP A BREEZE. YOU'LL NEVER BUY ANOTHER PAPER SET AGAIN.
*Lasts a lifetime*
- Reusable and washable, these baking cups ensure you'll never need another wasteful paper cup. The low cost of this 24-pack will save you time, money, and trips to the store
- High-quality food grade silicone construction ensures that they will keep working for as long as you need them to

*Versatile and simple to use*
- Fits your existing cupcake trays, or just set them on a baking sheet! no need to make sure you have the right tray ready to go, our baking cups will stand upright even on a flat cookie sheet
- Not just for cupcakes! Our baking cups are safe for hot (up to 450°) or cold use, so they are great for serving muffins, ice cream treats, cheesecake, or even snacks like candy and fruit!
- No mess no fuss! No paper wrappers to throwaway, no non stick spray to bother with, just use 'em and wash 'em. They're even dishwasher safe, so no need to scrub!
- Non-stick, so even the toughest of recipes pop right out with no messy crumbs
- This 24-pack come in their own convenient storage container, so you can store them wherever you want

*Easy to clean and environmentally safe*

- FDA approved and BPA free. No harmful chemicals to worry about, our cups are 100% eco-friendly pure food grade silicone to keep you safe.
- Because they are 100% silicone, they are also stain resistant. Use whatever toppings or fillings you like with no worries about ruining their bright colors!
- Dishwasher safe, so you never have to bother with scrubbing or scraping


My Review:My daughter, who is 15, is the baker in our house. She loves to bake and will bake every day if you let her. I gave her these cupcake molds to try. She loved them and was super excited about finally getting silicone cupcake molds! She's been asking for a while for some, but we have so many paper molds, that I've been having her use those. She also loves the bright colors. I now have a happy baker!

One awesome thing about having silicone molds, it that you don't need to use a muffin pain several times. For my sons birthday, I had planned to make cupcakes for his classroom. It also happened to be the same day that they were having their Thanksgiving Party. I had to make 2 sets of cupcakes, one for his birthday and one for the party. My cupcake pan only holds 12 cupcakes at a time. There are 18 kids in the class and 1 teacher. I needed a whole lot of cupcakes to take to school. I must be out of my mind. Needless to say, I had to bake, let the pan cool, wash it, bake, let cool, wash it, and so on! That was so time consuming! I was up late baking.

Since we have these cupcake molds, I just put them all on a cookie sheet and bake away! I can use as many or as little as needed! These are my life saver! We have another party next week...the Christmas party!

These are nice and thick, yet easy to peel back off the cupcake! They also wash very easily!

If you want a good quality cupcake mold, these are it! My life is so much easier!!!


Thank you Grazia for allowing me to review your Cupcake Molds! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment