Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Go Bare Cellulite Cream


 
SpalonTech
Go Bare Cellulite Reduction Cream

The Product:
SpalonTech Cellulite Reduction Cream is a powerful solution that is going to help you with tightening and toning your skin and help reduce the appearance of cellulite.

This is a Professional Strength Formula we are NOT water based.  Our #1 Ingredient is Organic Aloe and #2 is Pure Coconut Oil, which leaves your skin hydrated, moisturized and with No Sticky, Greasy Felling after you apply it on your body.

SpalonTech Cellulite Reduction Cream is:

Safe & Effective for all Skin types, including sensitive skin.
We are Paraben Free.
Smells Great, Light Citrus Smell.
Gentle & Non Sticky.
Abundant in anti-oxidants to Fight Inflammation.

My Review:
This cream is awesome! I love that it's in a pump and not in a jar. It's also a nice consistency that isn't runny like most.

After I had ordered this, a rep had contacted me to see how things were going and gave me a few suggestions to help! This was awesome!

After talking with her, I took her suggestion.

One of the recommendations was to apply the cream, wrap up in a cellophane wrap and go for a walk for 30 mins. I normally run for about 45 mins daily. So thats what I did. I wrapped up my thighs and started running. A HUGE Difference that made! I love that my skin is smoother and less cellulite is showing!

This is by far the best cellulite cream I've ever used and I've tried several! Try it for yourself! It's a winner and I highly recommend it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment