Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dr. Song Teeth Whitening Kit


Dr. Song Teeth Whitening Kits

The Product:

Clear Gel KIT on the Right:
  • Professional whitening gel. Made in USA, meets both FDA and cGMP requirements.
  • Comes With 100 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee!
  • good for over 60 applications
Blue Gel on the Left
  • Recommended to use with teeth whitening products to desensitize teeth during treatment
  • Reduces teeth sensitivity during teeth whitening, restore minerals, and helps strengthen enamel with Sodium Fluoride and Potassium Nitrate
  • comes with 8 syringes, good for 50 treatments

My Review:
I do have sensitive teeth and the blue gel works perfect! I can see a big difference in the shade of my teeth color. I'm a daily coffee drinker and yes, it stains my teeth. I want lovely white teeth. Teeth are the first thing I notice on people when I see someone. I want my teeth to be as white as possible. Also, my parents spent a lot of money on braces, so oral hygiene is very important to me!

One thing that does disappoint me with Dr. Song is that it does not come with instructions. The company will email you instructions for all their products. If you don't print the instructions, you have to keep going back to your email or you will just have to print out the instructions. 

Other than that, I love Dr. Song. I've reviewed a few of their products and I've not been disappointed in any of the results! This is a good and trusted brand!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment