Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Brain Fitness Path Words


 
Brain Fitness Path Word

About the Product:
Strengthen your vocabulary and visual perception skills in this amalgamation of polyominoes and word search! 
Ages: 
8 to adult
Players: 
single player
Features: 
• 80 Challenges
• 8 Puzzle Pieces
• Instructions & Solutions




My Review:
This game is pretty fun. My 7 year old son and I like to play this and find words. He's learning to read and write in 1st grade this year. So anything that will stimulate his brain and get him reading and spelling is a great game. It is a bit hard for him since he's 7, but I give him a lot of hints and some times, he even finds words on his own.

This is a great game and it really gets your thinking!

This is a great game for Seniors! Anything to keep their brain active is always wonderful. My grandmother is 85 and loves word searches. This game would be perfect for her. I might just have to let her borrow it!

Overall, this is perfect for young and old alike! Anything that gets your brain active is always positive. We want to keep our brains sharp!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment