Monday, December 15, 2014

Pure Argan Beauty


Pure Argan Beauty


About the Product:
Pure Argan Beauty - Anti Aging Cream. This exquisite cream contains Luxurious and Triple Purified Moroccan Argan Oil combined with the finest Royal Jelly and Honey. Responsibly Sourced using only the very best, sustainable, natural ingredients.
Why Our Organic anti aging treatment Is Best for you! Two amazing ingredients 'feed' your skin: Organic Argan Oil , with vitamins A and E, is absorbed easily by your skin and will not clog your pores. It improves the elasticity, softness and suppleness of your skin. Royal Jelly is antibiotic and super hydrating for your skin. It stimulates collagen production which helps to stimulate skin cell regeneration, giving it a new, youthful glow.
What it will do for you: Helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, lips and neck and smooth deep expression lines on the face. Deep moisturising formula leaves your skin ultra hydrated Stimulates your skin's rate of ex-foliation for a brighter, glowing complexion. All natural ingredients mean it will reverse the effects of aging naturally.
How to use: Apply to your face and neck, concentrating on the delicate skin around your eyes and mouth. Work well in to the skin with small circular movements of your fingertips. Best applied in the morning after cleansing and similarly before going to bed as part of your skin care regime.
No chemicals, no parabens, cruelty free. Naturally, as with all our products. you can Buy with Confidence! Our beautiful cream comes with an UNLIMITED 100% 'Worry Free' money back Guarantee!


My Review:
This is a great cream! I also love that it's all natural and cruelty free! It has a nice scent to it and feels very silky on your skin. Some products are soft but not silky! This is silky feeling. Its almost like rubbing silk on your skin.

I love the packaging. It makes me feel like something expensive is inside, but you don't have the expensive price tag.

I have oily skin in my T Zone. I hate any kind of product that leaves my skin oily when I already have oily skin. This cream does not leave my skin feeling oily and I've noticed that my skin is less oily.

If is a great cream that give you a royal treatment that we can all afford!

Thank you Pure Argan Beauty for allowing me to try your product free of charge in exchange for my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment