Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Shine Whitening


 
Shine Whitening

About the Product:
  • Includes: (2) 10cc screw-cap syringes, Whitening LED light, retainer case
  • Zero-Peroxide formula guarantees no sensitivity on gum or teeth
  • Uses botanical ingredients made in the USA
  • LED light helps speed-up the whitening process, same light used at professional whitening centers
  • Easy-to-use trays form to your mouth, making the whitening experience even across the surface of your teeth
My Review:
I'm a coffee drinker in the winter months. I'll drink it in the morning and in the evening. Sometimes I'll switch it up and have coffee in the morning and hot tea in the evenings. This is usually when my teeth start to turn to a yellowish tint. I hate it. I want to keep my white teeth. I use whitening tooth paste twice daily and whitening mouth wash, but it only does so much. I need a little something more.

I've used Shine Whitening for about 2 weeks and my teeth have stayed white and are a lovely color. I really love this kit and I love that there is NO peroxide in this. I do have sensitive teeth with the ones that have a lot of chemicals and peroxide in their ingredients. This one is perfect for me and I'm quite impressed with how easy it is to you and I love the results.

This kit may not work for everyone, but it has worked for me. 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment