Friday, May 22, 2015

Visible Science Argan Oil


 
Visible Science
Organic Argan Oil with Resveratrol

About the Product:
Visible Science's Organic Argan Oil with Resveratrol is a luxurious beauty oil that can be used to enhance the beauty of both hair and skin. The combination of Argan Oil and Resveratrol creates an effect that maximizes the antioxidant, protective and restorative properties of Argan Oil. Infuse your hair with shine and eliminate split ends with Visible Science's Argan Oil with Resveratrol! Our certified organic argan oil strengthens hair follicles with essential vitamins, and repairs brittle and damaged hair back to its natural, full texture, while resveratrol protects your hair from free radicals to keep it vibrant. Give your hair a glossy shine that lasts from one styling to the next with Visible Science's Argan Oil with Resveratrol. Did you know you can also keep your skin hydrated and radiant all day with Visible Science's Argan Oil with Resveratrol? Argan oil nourishes your skin protecting it against wrinkles by encouraging water retention and eliminating dryness. Used for generations to combat damaging dry heat, our certified organic argan oil will keep your skin smooth and glowing. 



My Review:
I have been using this Argan Oil for about a week on my hair. I do have color treated hair and really long hair. I've noticed that my hair on the ends aren't dry appearing and my hair is very soft. I have to be very careful what products I put in my hair. The majority of products out there are "heavy" on my hair and I look as if I have stringy/oily hair and need a shower. I really like this Argan Oil because it does not weigh my hair down, I get a nice shine, and my hair looks healthy.

Visible Science says that you can use this on your hands, well, I used it on my feet. I wear Rainbows flip flops which are all leather. The leather just takes all the moisture out of my feet and I end up with dry feet. I don't like my feet to look bad. So I started using this on my feet at night before bed and my feet look great!

Overall, I've been quite impressed with the results that I've been getting from using this argan oil. So far I think this is the best one I've tried, and I've tried a lot of them! Even my husband like to use it in his hair!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment