Wednesday, May 13, 2015

UpBiotics


100 Naturals
UPBIOTICS
Gastrointerinal Support

About the Product:
Do You Know
(1) Bacterial cells in the normal human flora outnumber the human cells in our bodies by about 10 to 1.
(2) Gastrointestinal (GI) tract is responsible for 80% of the immune system health.
(3) Overdosing probiotic bacteria can be as bad as lacking sufficient probiotic bacteria in the GI track and causes gas, bloating, cramp, constipation, lethargy, and depression.

Bringing Balance to the Intestinal Flora Supports:
(a) Daily relief from allergies, gas, bloating and constipation;
(b) Digestive health;
(c) Immune system;
(d) Weight Control;
(e) Over overall healthy and happy life

Upbiotics Advantages:
(1) Upbiotics consists of carefully handpicked seven essential probiotic bacteria that are naturally residing in human body. Each strain of bacteria is biologically stable enough to go though the tough GI track environment and reach the destination to be effectively absorbed.
(2) Optimized amount of probiotic bacteria to avoid over-dosage. 11.5 Billions CFU per serving.
(3) Advanced blend including L. acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L. plantarum, L. Caise, B. longum, B. breve, B. subtilis.
(4) Controlled Release Capsule to ensure consistent supply of probiotic bacteria to the target destination even with once a day intake.
(5) Proudly make in USA by an FDA registered cGMP certified facility with 100% natural ingredients.


My Review:
I love this! My husband has been taking it for a few weeks now and it has really helped with his gas and bloating. I don't have to listen to him complain anymore about it. Finally, a product that works!

I'm always the first to be skeptical about a product, even after reading reviews. But I do have to say that this really works. It did take a few day for us to notice anything, but once it took affect, my husband was one happy camper!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment