Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Snug Kids Ear Defenders


 
Snug Safe-N-Sound Kids Ear Defenders

About the Product:
Protect your or your children's hearing with these high quality ear defenders
USES
Perfect for any noisy environment but in particular sports events, music concerts / festivals, aircraft noise, vacuum noise, garden power tool noise, shopping centres, even just to help settle your child in any noisy environment OR for the more mature user, shooting, hunting, drilling, sawing, welding, racing, manufacturing etc...

ADJUSTABLE
Adjustable headband fits all sizes from 6 months to a fully grown male

FOLDABLE
Lightweight (only 180g) and foldable making them easy to transport and store

COMFORTABLE
Padded ear cushions and headband for supreme comfort when using for long periods

SLEEK
Low profile clam design keeps the muffs secure and out of the way

WARRANTY
Strong parts make them sturdy and robust, so much so we give them a
5 YEAR WARRANTY / GUARANTEE!




My Review:
My son loves these "Ear Defenders". They are comfortable on his ears and he looks adorable! My parents like to attend races at the track and usually take my son with them. They don't have kids ear muffs, so he usually wears adult ones. They do the job, but not very well. These are perfect for his head and can grow with him as he gets older.

The ear pieces are well padded and the headband is also well padded. I trust these ear muffs to protect my child while at the races with my parents.

The Air Show comes to our area every few years. These will be perfect for when we go. We do live next to a Marine Corps Air Base, but we have fly overs during the day and it's loud, but not too loud that we need ear muffs. It's a way of life around here. But at the Air Show, it's extremely loud! I can't wait for him to be able to use these!

Overall, we love these ear muffs and are impressed with the fit and durability! This is a winner!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment