Thursday, May 14, 2015

Tote Bag


 
Reusable Grocery Tote Bag

About the Product:
This Bag Features:
Large open main compartment
Zippered Closure

Front Pocket for Extra Space

Inner bottom board to prevent any wear and tear
20"(L) x 1.25"(W) Reinforced Straps
Great for groceries or shopping

  • Go Green with the Sacko (TM) Durable and Non-Woven Reusable Grocery Tote Bag.
  • This bag features Ample Room for your shopping essentials, a Zippered Closure, Front Pocket for Extra Space, Reinforced Straps and Inner Bottom Board that Prevents wear and tear.
  • Great for Grocery Shopping, Everyday Errands, School, Trips to the park and even the Beach.
  • Dimensions of the bag are 16"w x 3"d x 15"h




My Review:
This is a great size tote bag. It's very durable and it's perfect for me to take to the grocery store. I like to take my own bags to the store. I hate having tons and tons of plastic bags. I do have several reusable totes, but none are a good quality like this one.

The "specks" for this bags are great! Zippers, Pockets, Reinforced Straps, Bottom Board, etc. This is a great bag and it's a good price too!

I have been happy with this bag! My daughter said you have enough grocery bags, we can have a real beach bag now! So many when we hit the beach, I'll tote this with me!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment