Thursday, May 14, 2015

Whiskey Cube Set


Dry Ice Whiskey Cube Combo Set

About the Product:
These cubes will never Wet you down.
Have you been looking around for the best cubes for your whiskey, and you are still not sure if you should go with soapstone or stainless cubes?

Why not try both?
With this Dry-Ice gift set you won't have to choose.

There is no better solution for keeping your scotch or whiskey cold without watering down the flavor of the brand you love.

Each Dry-Ice whiskey cube measures 2cm cubed
Dry-Ice whiskey cubes are completely non-porous and will not impart any flavor on to your drink



My Review:
These are just perfect for Father's Day! I'm giving these to my dad. He's a whiskey drinker and I know these will be perfect.

I like that this set comes with it's own case and tongs! You can put them in your freezer and save space! You can choose stones or stainless. Whatever you might fancy! They are also very easy to clean and place back into the container!

Overall, I'm very happy with this product and I know that it's a great quality gift that I'm giving!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment