Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Regenepure Mens Minoxidil Spray


 
Regenpure Precision Minoxidil Spray

About the Product:
RegenePure Precision Spray is the only 5% minoxidil formula on the market to use our breakthrough fine mist spray applicator.RegenePure Precision's high grade 5% minoxidil formula is clinically shown to stop the progression of male pattern baldness and regrow hair. The fine mist applicator spray ensures that the formula reaches the scalp for maximum effectiveness and makes RegenePure Precision an effective, safe treatment for androgenic alopecia.


My Review:
I gave this to my dad to try. He's 56 years old and is thinning. It doesn't help that he has salt and pepper hair and its more on the "salt" side. So you can really see how thin his hair is. He's been using this for about 2 weeks and you can tell that his hair is starting to thicken up. It's not a lot because it's only been a few weeks, but there is a difference. If you follow the instructions as directed, you should see results. 

I do love Regenepure shampoos and conditioners! They do have great products for women! Check them out!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment