Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Toddler Sandals


 
Adorable Toddler Sandals


About the Product:
  • fabric-and-synthetic
  • Imported
  • rubber sole
  • Easy & Secure Magnetic Snap Lock¨ Closure
  • Fully Adjustable and Padded Straps for the Perfect Fit and Comfort. Convertible Back Strap to Wear 2 different ways.
  • Shock Absorbing Midsole Provides Maximum Cushioning and Flexibility. Lite Arch Support for Extra Comfort.
  • Non-Skid Outsole is Very Slip-Resistant on Wet or Dry Surface
  • Waterproof, Easy to Clean








My Review:
These little sandals are just adorable! They are comfortable and sturdy. No pinching! I love the magnetic closure. So easy for my niece to put on her feet by herself. She's 2 and like to do everything herself. These work great. We can now go to the beach and she doesn't need "water" shoes. She's got her own water sandals! She loves them.

The magnet is very strong, but not too strong. It's strong enough to keep the strap closed while walking, but easy enough that my niece can take the shoes off by herself or put them on by herself.

The sandals come in several different prints and colors. What little girl doesn't love pink! The colors are fun and vibrant!

If you are looking for a great pair of water proof sandals, these are the ones! You won't find these in a store around my area! These are fantastic!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment