Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Wine Chilling Stick and Pourer


 
Wine Chilling Stick and Pourer

About the Product:
Keep your wine chilled and ready to serve. Now you have the Best Unbreakable, Freezable, Shatterproof and Reusable Wine Bottle Chill Stick on Amazon by Ramini Brands® Say good-bye to diluted wine.

Features:
• Freezer safe
• Contoured spout for drip-free pouring
• Designed to prevent taste transfer and leaks. Who needs that!
• Easy to clean! Handwash

They have a pretty cool look, so don't have to hesitate using them around your guests. They will certainly spark conversation and allow your friends and family to enjoy a chilled glass of wine.

Instructions for Use:
• Prep the wand by placing it inside your freezer for one hour. The stick will cool to the ideal temperature.
• When ready to use, insert it into your favorite vino and pour as you normally would.

Perfect gift for any holiday, housewarming or just because.

Material: Made of acrylic
Dimensions:
Product Depth (in.) 0.9
Product Width (in.) 1.25
Product Height (in.) 12.75

What's in the box?
• One (1) Chill Stick and instructions for use on the package
• Electronic delivery of FREE eBook with Wine and Spirits Recipes and How to Brew Beer at Home



My Review:
I love this chiller. Just toss it into the freezer and then an hour later, you can grab that bottle of wine off the shelf, put your chiller inside the bottle and you are ready to go! I love it. It fits perfectly inside the wine bottle with no leaking. Pours the wine nicely so you don't make a mess. I hate spilling anything...it's a waste!

I'm a wine drinker and I love this! My husband is a hard to please kind of person and he loves this chiller. This is a winner and you won't be disappointed!

Check out my video on youtube!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment