Thursday, May 14, 2015

Silicone Pot Holders


 
Pratipad Silicone Pot Holders

About the Product:
Do You Want to Protect the Things You Care About?
Day in and day out you're in the kitchen preparing, cooking, and serving food.
There's nothing better than cooking a meal and being appreciated for it.
But the fastest way to spoil a good time preparing or serving food is
burning something you care about like your hands or your antique dining
table! Cooking should be a fun time not a regret-filled time.

Lots of Options = Lots of Clutter
There are dedicated pot holders, jar openers, and trivets made to
protect your hands & kitchenware from hot items.
To have the best protection you would need to purchase all 3 products
which means 3 more things taking up kitchen real estate.

Pratipad Answers Your Prayers
Why have 3 different tools when you can have one tool that does the job of all 3?
That's exactly what the Pratipad can do for you.

Pratipad silicone pad is:
MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Use it as a pot holder, trivet, jar opener
or anywhere you need extra grip or exteme heat or cold protection

LIGHTWEIGHT & SUPERIOR HEAT PROTECTION - Unique honeycomb
pattern decreases weight & evenly distributes heat to better protect
your hands

VERSATILE - Withstands extreme temperatures from -40°F to 446°F
(-40°C to 230°C) perfect for use in an oven, microwave, or freezer

EASY TO MAINTAIN & DURABLE - Dishwasher safe & tested to
withstand repeated twisting & bending

LIFETIME WARRANTY - You're protected by a non-hassle free
replacement guarantee


 

My Review:
I really like these pot holders. They are thick and very flexable. Perfect for sitting a hot pot or pan on top of it. I like the honey comb design on the pot holders. I feel more secure grabbing a hot pan and not worrying that it's going to slip out of my hands or that the pot/pan it getting hot on my hand like cloth pot holders.

I like the size of these pot holders. They're not to big, but they aren't small. They work perfect for our family!

Overall, I like these pot holders and my daughter can cook in the kitchen and I don't have to worry about her getting burned. I'm old school and still use cloth pot holders!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment