Monday, May 4, 2015

Spunky Soul Glasses Case


 
Spunky Soul Glittery Glasses Case

About the Product:
Protect your small eye glasses with this gorgeous glitter case with a smooth finish and soft velvet lining and coordinating 2 sided designer cleaning cloth.
- Store glasses or other items in your Spunky Soul eye glasses case.
- Smooth easy to clean outside surface, just wipe off.
- Outside dimensions approx: 2 in. H x 6 in. W x .75 in. D
- Inside dimensions approx: 1.75 in. H x 5.75 in. W x .50 in. D
- Cloth dimensions approx: 6 in. x 5.75 in.

Your Spunky Soul eye glasses case is perfect for storing all types of items including:
- small glasses
- reading glasses
- cell phone accessories
- makeup and lipstick
- sewing kits
- jewelery
- cell phone accessories like ear buds and plug and
anything else that you want to keep organized and safe.
Best of all, your purchase also comes with our Spunky Soul LIFETIME money back guarantee.
Yes. Even if 10 years from now while out shopping the unthinkable happens. The fashion police appear out of nowhere and mesmerized by the beauty and quality of your case, snatch it away from you, creating an uproar over the dazzling case, then manage to break it in their tug-of-war and finally race off in a crying frenzy- we have you covered. So proceed with confidence and look back on this day completely satisfied that you made the right decision to buy the best case on Amazon from the only company offering a fashion police proof LIFETIME money back guarantee.



My Review:
I love anything glittery! I'm addicted to glitter! When I saw this case, I knew I had to have it. I do wear glasses and I usually use my other case that came with my glasses, but Glitter is a must, so now my glasses are protected in this awesome case. It's also no bulky like my other case! My glasses fit perfectly inside and it also comes with a really nice polishing cloth. I always need a good polishing cloth to get the debris off my glasses or smudges.

The case is well made and it's very smooth, even with all the glitter on the case. Most of the time, when I see a glitter case, it's rough feeling and the glitter comes off. So of course, I'm not going to buy a case that is going to make a mess and not hold up. Spunky Soul did a really great job on the design of the case and ensuring that the glitter holds up. I don't want things to get "snagged" on my glasses case and Spunky Soul made sure that isn't going to happen.

I coach competitive cheerleading and Glitter is a must! Of course I had to show off my new glasses case to all my girls! Cheerleaders love Glitter!

Once really nice thing about Spunky Soul is that they offer 3 colors to choose from, pink, blue, and silver. The Blue is our cheer gym color, but silver goes with everything! So silver is what I got!

Overall, I love this case and I need more!!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment