Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Regenepure Nourishing Treatment


 
Regenepure Nourishing Treatment

About the Product:
Unique shampoo for thinning hair and hair loss. Regenepure NT is free of parabens and sulfates, making it one of the safest cleansing products to use on hair that's been keratin-treated, color-treated or undergone any other chemical treatment. It nourish and strengthen your hair while gently cleansing away impurities and toxins. Enjoy natural conditioning and healthy, radiant results. Our special formula contains powerful, high-quality ingredients like lecithin, caffeine and saw palmetto extract that stimulate the scalp and hair follicles, as well as hair growth nutrients like niacin, emu oil and glycerin. Condition your hair while keeping it thick and full. 



My Review:
I gave this to my daughter to try out. She loves it. She's been using it for a week and you can feel and see how much thicker and fuller her hair is. I'm quite impressed. I may have to start using this shampoo! The shampoo does have a sweet scent to it.

I have been using a few of Regenepure products and I've yet to be disappointed. Their products are reasonably priced and work!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment