Sunday, May 31, 2015

MoiChef Reusable Wine Bottle


 
MoiChef Reusable Wine Bottle

About the Product:
COLLAPSIBLE WINE BOTTLE

Do you love drinking wine, but wish there was an easier way to enjoy it at the beach?
Have you ever wanted to take along wine on a camping trip, but decided that lugging around a glass bottle or two was just too inconvenient?


Then you need the Collapsible Wine Bottle from MoiChef.

Allowing you to enjoy wine in a container that's appropriate for just about any recreational activity, Moichef collapsible wine bottle holds a full-sized 750 ml bottle of wine and are reusable. The bag bends and flexes while protecting the wine inside. It's lightweight and be easily folded away after it's been emptied. There's no glass or other breakable parts and the plastic top allows you to sip, store and drink the wine inside at your own pace.

Some notable advantages include:
• Holds a full bottle (750 ml) of wine.
• Nothing to break, there's no heavy glass needed to store and protect your wine
• There's no taste transfer and no carryover taste from previous uses.
• The large mouth make it easy to pour the original wine into the container
• It's easy to carry; designed with a ringlet so you can use a carbiner with it.

The collapsible wine bottle is BPA Free and can be used at concerts, picnics, camping trips and other recreational activities.



My Review:
I love this reusable wine bottle. I have a small fridge and I have limited space. Using this reusable wine bottle, I can transfer my wine into it and it fits perfect on the door of my refrigerator! I, personally, like my wine chilled no matter if its red or white. I dont like room temperature wine!

Not only does this reusable wine bottle save space, but I can take it with me on the boat or to a friends house! No more worrying about the bottle getting broke!

The bottle is very easy to clean and add another wine to it! I'm so excited to own this! Friends are going to want this!

Got a clip? Add your clip to the gramet and hook it on your bag!

Its also a great gift too!

I highly recommend this product! It's pretty awesome!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment