Friday, May 15, 2015

Bike Light Set


 
Bike Light Set

About the Product:
Bicycle Lights That Do What They Are Meant To - OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
We've Tried 'Em All, But This Is The Lights We Use On Our Own!
- Strong, high quality, long lasting materials;
- Great holder design, fits any kind of bike;
- Honestly! 200 lumen of brightness.

Break The Dark And Make Yourself Seen With The New TeamObsidian Light Set!
Do you want to be safe in traffic, to see in complete darkness or do you want your kids to be safer on the streets? We Have The Solution! Our lights will guide your way in complete darkness with a light so bright, it can be seen from hundreds of yards away! The flashing modes will warn drivers and motorists and make your presence noticed on any weather conditions.

The super bright bicycle light set features:
- Front aluminium torch with CREE XP-E light, LED so it never fails. 200 lumen of brightness!
- Rear warning light, 5 LED red lights.
- Runs on 5 standard AAA batteries: 3 in the headlight and 2 in the rear warning light. The batteries are not included.
- Easy to mount and disassemble. Light mounts included.
- Front light may be used separately as hand-held torch.

Lighting modes: *headlight: 100% / 50% / flashing*
*rear warning light: 7 flashing modes*

Our Product Is Covered By A 100% Lifetime No-Hassle Satisfaction Guarantee! At TeamObsidian, customers satisfaction is a priority. We have so much confidence that you will love our products, that we are eliminating the buying risk. In this way you can focus on taking the maximum out of your new light set!






My Review:
This bike light set is awesome! I really like it. I added it to my sons bike so that when he's riding around our street, I can see him and cars can see him. I like that it comes with a back light and a front light. Both are very bright!

This set is very easy to put on to any bike and easy to remove. Works great! I'm very happy with this set!

The light can be used for other things too! Not just for a bike. Sometimes my husband and I will ride bikes on trails. You can use the light as a "flash light" in the woods! Think outside the box!

Overall, this is a fantastic set and I highly recommend it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment