Thursday, May 14, 2015

Pratisphere Ice Molds


Pratisphere Ice Ball Marker

About the Product:
Keep Your Drinks Cool and Non-Diluted
No one likes lukewarm drinks and no one likes water-downed drinks, but without ice
cubes how do you keep your drink cool and non-diluted?
Pratisphere's unique ice sphere mold design lets you create a 2.5" ice spheres to keep
your cocktail, whiskey, and other drinks cool, but not so diluted you can't enjoy them
anymore

How It Works
Ice ball's spherical shape has less surface area than traditional ice cubes. This
slows down the ice from melting and diluting your drinks.

Better Than the Competition
Not all ice sphere molds are created equally.

Here's why Pratisphere is better than the rest:
Easy to fill: Remove the cap and fill to the line
Spheres easy to remove: Pull tab makes removing ice a breeze
Space saving: Stack to fit any freezer and conserve space
No messes: Large base prevents leaking and spilling
4 Molds: Make 4 ice balls at once



My Review:
These are really cool! I love that they come in 4 stackable cups to make ice balls. Very easy to use and easy to get the ice out. Very cool!

I have other ice ball makers that are in a silicone 4 slot try. I usually have a flat ring around the ice ball that I have to break off. These are individual cups and make a perfectly round ball of ice! I love them!

These are perfect for parties and get togethers! So much fun!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment