Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Cordless Fabric Shaver


 
Cordless Fabric Shaver - Lint and Fuzz Remover

About the Product:
Clothes Shaver safely and efficiently removes pills, lint and fuzz from clothing, upholstery, drapes, blankets, carpets and much more. This fabric shaver safely trims only the top fuzz and suctions it neatly into a detachable bin thereby eliminating pills, lint and fuzz from wool, cottons, knits and synthetics without damaging the fabric. The large 2.5 inch shaving surface makes it fast and easy to use. By using the power cord included with the shaver, you can continuously shave without the hassle of changing batteries. Think twice before discarding your old sweater! American deluxe fabric shaver will restore your clothing and upholstery to a fresh new look quickly and easily.




My Review:
I'm so excited about this lint and fuzz remover! Some of my athletic pants will end up in the wash with other clothes that aren't part of my athletic wear. My thighs do touch and the fabric rubs making fuzzy balls that I don't have time to sit around a "pick" or "cut" off these fuzzies. Having this remover has been a "God Send" to me. I can get those fuzzies off clothes and blankets now. It works great and is very easy to use. I'm quite impressed and I'm one happy customer!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment