Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Omega 3 Fish Oil


Omega3 Fish Oil

About the Product:
  • ★THE BEST OMEGA-3 FISH OIL SUPPLEMENT YOU'VE EVER TRIED, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!★
  • #1 PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE for Healthy Omega-3:Omega-6 Balance, Cardiovascular, Cognitive, Ocular, Immune, and Nervous System Health!
  • MOST OMEGA'S ON AMAZON! Top Concentration (2,000mg) of Omega-3s (up to 5X MORE than competitors) and the HIGHEST EPA+DHA!
  • FULL Month Supply of Easy-To-Swallow, Non-Fishy Tasting Fish Oil Sourced from Deep Ocean Waters, NOT Farm-Raised Fish! 100% Mercury Free!


My Review:
I've been taking Omega-3 for a few weeks now. I have knee issues when I run. I'm a runner and my knees will start bothering me after a few miles. At first, I didn't notice any change. About the end of the 2nd week, I notice that my knees are bothering me less. This makes me a happy runner!

I did not experience any burping or gas problems. I don't like seafood at all and do not eat it. So I'm always skeptical about taking anything with "Fish" or "seafood" in it. I don't want a after taste in my mouth and I sure do not want to "burp" up fish. So I was quite impressed that I had no after taste or burping of fish.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment