Thursday, May 14, 2015

Carpet After Life Spray


 
Carpet After Life

About the Product:
From the trusted Makers of Leather Afterlife comes Carpet Afterlife, the safest, most powerful product yet to permanently remove all odors and stains left by your family's beloved furry members!
✔ Carpet Afterlife's Bio-enzymatic formula works to eliminate pet odors rather than simply disguising them.
✔ Since pets are known to "mark their spot", Carpet Afterlife's unique formula completely destroys the bacteria and odors that make up these stains, thus eliminating your pet's ability to re-soil the same spots over and over.
✔ In addition to being used on carpets, Carpet Afterlife can be used on all types of fabrics including upholstered furniture, pet bedding, kennels, carriers, and clothing.
✔ Safe for your pets, safe for your kids, safe for the environment.
Don't wait until it's too late - order Carpet Afterlife now and be ready to pull the trigger the next time your pet is!



My Review:
This is a great spray! I babysit my sisters daughter who is 2 and is potty training. She still has accidents as this a new. I just use a little Carpet After Life and it's all done. We have a cat, so I have to make sure the area is cleaned very well. She's a weird little thing and will "mark" her area if I don't clean up my nieces spot well.

Since I've been using Carpet After Life, my carpet stays clean and there is no odor! YAY! Totally loving this!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment