Friday, May 15, 2015

Portable Wine Cooler


 
Portable Wine Cooler

About the Product:
Your wine travels with ease. Now you have the Best Portable Wine Cooler on Amazon by Ramini Brands® Say good-bye to melted ice and heavy coolers.

Easily keep wine chilled and take it anywhere with this Insulated Portable Wine Cooler Tote featuring a bag made diving cloth material with comfortable handles and a gel cooler bag inside. Simply refrigerate the bag and put the wine bottle inside. The cooler tote can easily be taken apart by folding down or unzipping the handles.

Features:

• Refrigerator safe
• Portable and easy to carry
• Designed for those who love wine on the go
• Easy to wipe clean!

They have a pretty cool look, so don't have to hesitate using them on the go. They will certainly spark conversation and allow your friends and family to enjoy a chilled glass of wine at the park or beach.

Perfect gift for any holiday, housewarming or just because.

Material: Made of diving cloth
Dimensions: 14" x 6"

What's in the box?
• One (1) Portable Wine Tote and instructions for use on the package
• One (1) Ice pack
• Electronic delivery of FREE eBook with Wine and Spirits Recipes and How to Brew Beer at Home





My Review:
I'm loving this wine cooler! My friends and I like to have monthly get togethers and everyone brings a bottle of wine. I personally like my wine chilled. Sometimes we have to wait for some of the wine to get cool before we crack the bottle open. This is perfect! You have a ice pack to keep the bottle cold and an insulated carrying case! This is perfect for taking your wine where ever you are heading!

I like that the case feels like wetsuit material. You know that it's going to hold the cold inside of it.

I also love that is has a zipper to take off the top half of the cooler. Then you can keep your wine cold and leave it sitting on the bar or counter top! This is fantastic! I really love this feature because my friends and I are usually sitting outside by a fire pit. We constantly are going back in the house to the fridge to refill our glasses. No more of that. We can take the bottle with us!

Overall, I love this cooler and it will be getting a lot of use! If you want a good wine cooler, this is the one! I love it! The Brand is also a fantastic brand. I own several of their products and they are a trusted brand for me!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment