Sunday, May 31, 2015

Booty Fresh


 
Booty Fresh

About the Product:
  • GET WHERE SOAPS, WIPES, AND TOILET PAPER CAN'T-Take Poo Pourri a step further! Toilet Paper leaves little bits behind. Simply cleaning the surface with soap & water is not enough, because bacteria has sunk into the skin. Booty Fresh pulls out what you've been sitting in all day.
  • EXTRACT & NEUTRALIZE ODOR-CAUSING BACTERIA-Booty Fresh is not a coverup nor a perfume. With one full application of Booty Fresh, & with normal bathing, you won't notice offensive odor from the offending area for up to 7 days. This stuff works!
  • IMPROVE YOUR LOVE LIFE-We spend so much time on our hair, face, and outward appearance, but then we forget our most offensive area! Finish the job, and have the complete confidence that you are clean and sexy.
  • IBS, CROHN'S DISEASE, INDIGESTION-Manage embarrassing fetor caused by bodily ailments.
  • ALL NATURAL-PET USE OK-MADE IN THE USA-OVER 120 USES-NO JOKE!-HASSLE FREE GUARANTEE-Contact Amazon within 30 days for a full money back refund. Contact us with any questions via our seller's page. YES IT REALLY WORKS! (More Info Below)

Directions
For daily use: Spray Booty Fresh directly on washed and dried bottom with 2-3 sprays. Let solution sit for 5 - 10 minutes while you attend to your other "toiletry needs." Rinse off and/or gently wipe dry. For weekly use: For immediate and lasting results, you may also wet a folded piece of toilet paper with 15 - 20 sprays. Lay the sprayed paper between your butt cheeks so that the paper makes contact. Leave for 15 minutes, then remove paper and rinse your bottom. Repeat as needed.



My Review:
I was very curious about this product. Booty Fresh...hmmm....is this really going to work or is it just another gimmicky product?

The truth is, IT WORKS! Yes really, it works. I was skeptical at first. But it really works! I was amazed. 

Talking about our booties and smells are not something people talk about it. We all know we have a booty and sometimes it's stinky, but NO ONE talks about it unless you are referring to a baby. 

So I wanted to give this a try and I'm going to talk about it. The best time for me to use Booty Fresh is before I go for a run or go hiking. I will become complete drenched in sweat, head to toe! Sweat will roll down my back and into my crack! My crack will sweat. Yes, you get stinky when you are all sweaty! It's a fact of life. So after using Booty Fresh, my booty is fresh and not stinky!

I even tried it on my son who is 7 years old. Little boys can be stinky kids sometimes and it works on him! This is a pretty awesome product and I'm a believer that it works!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment