Thursday, May 14, 2015

Regenepure Conditioner


 
Regenepure Biotin Conditioner

About the Product:
Regenepure intense volumizing biotin conditioner deeply moisturize your scalp, nourish your hair, repair cuticle damage and make hair more resistant to damage while amplifying hair volume. It is free of SLS, DEA, paraben and harmful chemicals. The careful selection of stimulating ingredients will keep your hair thick, full and smooth.

Directions
Apply conditioner to wet hair. Massage a generous amount to the scalp. Rinse thoroughly. For specific directions by hair type, please visit: www.regenepure.com/use 




My Review:
I really like this conditioner. I do take 10,000 MCG of Biotin daily, plus I use this conditioner every other day. I have noticed that I have less hair falling out and less hair coming out in the shower. My hair feels really silky and isn't as frizzy as normal. I really like how this conditioner makes my hair feel. I love it!

I do have wavy, frizzy hair and this conditioner has helped tame my crazy hair!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment