Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pacifier Clips


 
Savvy Baby Pacifier Clips


About the Product:
FUNCTION MEETS STYLE WITH SAVVYBABY'S DURABLE & STYLISH PACIFIER CLIPS, you will simply LOVE!

Keep your baby's pacifier and teething toys OFF THE FLOOR and away from those nasty germs.

- Made with nickel-free clips and high quality cotton
- Durable cord to prevent wear & tear
- Trendy & stylish design that compliments any outfit
- Multi-functional uses as a pacifier leash, teething toy holder, stuffed animal life preserver, and baby blanket clip


My Review:
I love these colors! So bright and vibrant! They clip securely on your childs clothing and they never loose their pacifier! If you are one of those parents, like myself, I like everything to match! These are perfect. They can do with anything!

These clips are very well made and a great quality. I've been impressed with how well they hold up being tugged on constantly!

These are also a great baby shower gift!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment