Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Exercise Stability Ball By Pavandeep


Exercise Stability Ball By Pavandeep
Amazon Link

About the Product:
ANTI BURST BALL HOLDS UP TO 2000LBS - BEST QUALITY BALL ON THE MARKET - Will not burst under pressure even in the toughest conditions
- Made out of the best materials available WE STRIVE TO DELIVER THE BEST
- Tested and approved by health & fitness professionals as well as Fitballing enthusiasts
- The most versatile piece of equipment you can find, use as a Desk Chair or as a Birthing Ball
- Bury in the sand and use as trampoline for Fitballing, get as creative as you can!
Choose 65cm for height 5.10 and under, 75cm for height 5.10 and over

Prevent & Manage Back Pain
Constant use of this product prevents and diminishes lower back pain by releasing tension from the muscles around the sacral-lumbar area
Easy to Inflate and Deflate
- Foot pump for quick inflation/deflation



My Review:
I love this stability ball. I use it as a chair at my desk during the day and then I can use it for my exercises I do in my living room! This ball is easy to use and easy to blow up.

Using this as a chair, it helps promote good posture, which also gives me less lower back pain!

The plastic is a great solid plastic! Overall, very well made. I like that it can hold up to 2,000 pounds. Thats always a bonus to know. I don't have to worry about it exploding while I'm using it.

My kids really like to use it when I'm not using it. My kids will use it as a chair while playing video games or watching TV. They like to sit and bounce on it.

Overall, I love this ball and it's a great investment!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment