Monday, May 4, 2015

Foxbrim Ogange Blossom Water Toner


 
Foxbrim Orange Blossom Water Toner

About the Product:
Wonderfully Fresh for Perfect Beauty.
Orange Blossom Water Toner from Foxbrim.

Exquisitely delicate and refreshing to skin. You'll find this all-natural toner to be soothing while its astringent and antibacterial properties work to create a radiant and healthy complexion.
The floral water of the Mediterranean. Bottled for natural beauty.

Here's what you can expect with your Orange Blossom Water Toner:
- Skin clarifying properties nurture a radiant glow
- Minimize pore size
- Heal scarring
- Reduce inflammation and treat sun-exposed skin
- Hydrate and soothe skin
- Natural acidity will balance pH levels for healthy moisture and tone

Gentle and perfect for sensitive skin. Fight oil build up and acne-causing bacteria with a natural and proven toner.

Enjoy this wonderful toner today. If you're unsatisfied in any way we will provide you a full refund. It's that simple.


My Review:
I really like this toner. I use it daily on my fave to minimize my pores. I have large pores and it really drives me crazy. I can thank my mother for my large pores. I've noticed over the past few weeks, that my pores are appearing smaller. I also like how smooth my skin looks and how soft it is. My husband has even commented on how silky my skin feels. I use this toner daily after my shower in the morning.

If you have large pores, I highly recommend this. I also know that everyone's skin is different and this has worked for me, so it may not work for everyone.

I've been using Foxbrim products for several months and I love their products! So I do recommend them to everyone! They are a trusted brand for me.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment