Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cortisol Health


LesLabs Cortisol Health
Amazon Link

About the Product:
  • SUPPORTS HEALTHY ADRENAL FUNCTION. Drug-free formula supports adrenal function and helps to control cortisol levels.
  • PROMOTES HEALTHY CORTISOL LEVELS. Formulated to promote balanced cortisol response, a powerful hormone released during times of stress.
  • SUPPORTS RELAXATION AND HELPS REDUCE STRESS. Ashwaganda and rhodiola extracts help promote relaxation. Included magnesium provides an added calming effect.
  • NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Natural formula including phosphatidylserine, magnesium, ashwaganda, magnolia, and rhodiola root extract.
  • 1 CAPSULE DAILY. 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. Try Cortisol Health and see how it works for you. All LES Labs supplements include a 60-day money-back guarantee.
My Review:
I've been taking this for about 2 weeks. I really like it. It has really helped with my stress level. As a mom, I'm always on the go. I'm home during the day and work at night. I live a high stress life and needed something to help control my stress. I've been very happy with the results.

My husband says I'm more chilled out. He likes when I'm not stressed out and I can just relax. This works for me and I like it a lot. It helps me function better and not have my stress level jump up! This is a winner in my book!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.   

No comments:

Post a Comment