Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Maxasorb B12


 
Maxasorb B12

About the Product:
Vitamin B12 has restorative properties, so it's no surprise that vitamin B12 cream is quickly becoming one of the most popular anti-aging serums for skin renewal and superb moisturizing benefits. It's great for people suffering from eczema or psoriasis, or just flaky, itchy skin from aging. Vitamin B12 in a cream nourishes dry skin in a way that steroid moisturizers prescribed for eczema don't. While many medications for chronic skin rashes can have harsh side effects and actually worsen already itchy and sore skin, vitamin B12 cream soothes and nourishes. Many patients find that red scaly skin patches disappear within days of treatment, without any adverse reactions. Maxasorb B12 Cream is scientifically formulated to topically deliver vitamin B12. Each full application of lotion provides 320 micrograms of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) plus 120 micrograms of vitamin B3 (niacin) and 10 micrograms of folate. Using Maxasorb B12 as directed is a safe and reliable method of absorbing key B-vitamins. Infused with antioxidants and moisturizers, greaseless Maxasorb dissolves effortlessly into your skin for maximum vitamin absorption. 


My Review:
I love that you can get your B12 by just rubbing it on your arm. You don't have to hit up the doctors office for a shot or use a messy patch. I gave this to my sister to use on my niece who has eczema. It has really helped with those itchy dry patches.

Overall, this is fantastic! It really works and helps a lot. I'm impressed!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment