Monday, May 4, 2015

portable kettle bell


PKB Kettlebell

About the Product:
The Most Versatile Kettlebell Set On The Market!
This Portable Kettlebell from PKB is without a doubt the answer to your kettlebell training questions.
Portable? Take it anywhere! At home or on the road, inside the gym or outdoors. When finished, the PKB empty weighs less than 10 oz. and can be rolled up and packed up for travel on vacation or for work.

Adjustable? Choose your weight! Fill the PKB up with sand, water, dirt or rocks with sizes and weights ranging from 0 - 45lbs. Perfect for the beginner to the seasoned kettlebell enthusiast.

Versatile? More than a kettlebell! The PKB can be used as a dumbbell, weighted ball and more allowing you to create full body workouts with one piece of equipment.

Safe? Designed to protect! The PKB can be dropped and tossed without destroying you or your surroundings, within reason of course!

Key Features
• Handmade of Ballistic Nylon: Puncture, tear, abrasion resistant
• Use just about any filler: dry or wet sand, pebbles, gravel, dirt, mud...
• Webbing reinforced: 1,800lb+ tensile strength
• Includes a 4" X 3" swath of loop velcro to personalize with patches
• Made in the U.S.A.

Reviews from Real PKB Users
• a lot harder than training with iron!
• A plus is that it's soft, so it doesn't beat up my arms when I press with it. It does exactly what I wanted.
• Love traveling with these! We travel to mostly beaches so I can fill them up easily and get in just as intense of a workout as if I were in the gym. I even use them for training clients outside!

My Review:
I am training for my next Spartan Race in September. I just completed the Spartan Sprint in April. I couldn't believe the upper body strength needed to complete 22 obstacles in 5 miles. I wasn't at my best. I'm a runner and thats what I do. I need to train for my upper body and I need a tool to help me. This kettlebell is pretty awesome. We live near the beach, so I can fill up there. You can add as much or as little sand as you like. Currently, 15 lbs is a bit heavy for me. So I'm starting at 5 lbs and adding as needed. I brought home a bucket of sand, so I can add when needed.

Overall, this kettlebell is very nice and sturdy! I'm impressed! I have a small metal kettlebell. If it hits you, you will have a nice bruise. Also, with a metal kettlebell, you'll need several in different weights. Having the Portable Kettlebell, you can add or take out sand. This makes life so much simpler and you don't have to worry about getting bruises if you hit yourself with it. I have to say this is the Best Kettlebell that I've come across and I love it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment