Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Wine Bottle Toppers


 
Silly Wine Toppers

About the Product:
The Wine Lover's Dilemma *

It's a problem every wine aficionado has. You sit down after a long day to enjoy a glass or two of your favorite red or white. After you have satisfied your thirst you realize you still have a great bottle of wine that's half finished. Instead of savoring it for the next occasion you're now worried...


How am I going to reseal the bottle of wine?

Will the bottle leak if I place it on its side on the wine rack?
Am I going to get pieces of cork in my wine?

This is no longer an issue since we created the MindBody Active Wine Stoppers. Now instead of being frustrated when you have a half finished bottle, you can feel relief, using our wine caps to seal in the full taste of your wine. Once you remove the cork & re-seal the bottle with the our wine stoppers, your wine is air tight & the bottle can rest on its side or even upside down without leaking. Best of all, our custom bottle caps are reusable. In fact they're designed to resemble the old wine bungs used to seal wine barrels during the winemaking process in France in the 1800's. The set of wine toppers comes with 4 wine sealers with a unique design on each cap to bring a smile to your face.

- Air-tight Seal
- Leak Proof
- Eco Friendly
- Reusable
- Easy to Use
- Great Gift Idea
- Fun
 
**FREE BONUS**
Get our Wine Lovers Only Guide, absolutely FREE!

At MindBody Active our goal is to help you live an active, healthy & environmentally clean lifestyle by creating products that do the same!



My Review:
I love these little sayings on these wine bottle toppers! Just adorable! They fit well and I don't have to try and push the cork back into the bottle. Shew! These are awesome! I have decorative wine bottle toppers, but usually they are too tall to fit on the door in the fridge. These are perfect. They are pretty flat and I'm able to put the bottle on the door of the fridge without a problem!

They are easy to clean and easy to put on any bottle! I'm sold and I'm a fan! I love when my friends come over and see the sayings on the toppers! They are a total hit!

Looking for a gift idea? This is your one stop shop to get a great gift that anyone who drinks wine will love! I know when I'll be getting for Christmas and birthday gifts for friends! This is it!!!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment