Thursday, May 14, 2015

Liquid Chalk Marker set


 
Liquid Chalk Markers

About the Product:
After intensive research and tests with famous artists and crafters we have chosen for the Chalk Markers the most HIGH QUALITY FIBER for a FINE reversible TIP (chisel and round) and a Neon INK that is CONCENTRATED, BRIGHT and NATURAL. In order to help you Save Time, we prepared for you a Complete Bundle of 10 Liquid Chalk Markers (including brilliant white ink) & 8 Chalkboard Labels with matte texture for organizing your jars and your storage containers (The TOP RATED Labels on the market) & 2 EXTRA fine broad TIP & a Digital Guide with Original Ideas. Because WE CARE and we want you to be happy, if something ever happens with your Liquid Chalk Pens, WE WILL CHANGE THEM immediately without any costs from your side. One set for you and one for that special someone. Who would you buy it for? 



My Review:
WOW! These markers are AMAZING! I've never used chalk markers before. We've always used whiteboard markers. The colors are super bright and work on all kinds of things! Perfect for teens too! We all know they like to write on their windows and mirrors and eraser boards. This is just what they need!

These markers clean up so much more easily than whiteboard markers. It wipes right off with no problems. No mess left over either.

If you have a blackboard for dry erase markers, this is perfect!

My daughter loves these markers! She's still trying to convince me to let her have my markers. She's 15 and likes to use those dry erase markers, but after I let her try these chalk markers, she wants them.

I'm impressed with the overall quality of these markers! They work just as described! I'm a FAN!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment