Thursday, May 14, 2015

Soap Club


 
Soap Club Soap - Plumeria Island Escape

About the Product:
Plumeria Island Escape
Invoking exotic imagery with its tropical fruit notes, Island Escape is fragranced with natural Frangipani. Let the heady scent of Plumeria transport you to a faraway oasis.

Protect Your Skin and Wash Away Your Worries
Soap is our passion. In fact, it's our only product. We focus on premium quality soap aged up to 6 weeks and made fresh with pure ingredients that will stimulate your senses. The secret is our old-fashioned cold process soap making. Every product is made by hand, starting from stirring the recipe, cutting the bars and even packaging each individual item. Right away, you will notice the soft gentle lather that feels like lotion instead of rough sharp edges that feel scratchy or rough on your skin. The cold process method of making soap helps enhance the fragrance. Many of the essential oils and fragrances provide the same properties used in aromatherapy and wellness programs. Feel the guilt free, sensual indulgence of our soap.

5 Benefits of Olive Oil Based Soaps:
Silky, smooth, healthier and soft to the touch
• Hydrates and gives life to old dry skin
• Reduces brown spots and scars
• Helps minimize wrinkles
• Lathers and feels like lotion

Our Pledge To You
All natural, organic and biodegradable materials
• No Harsh Irritating Chemicals
• No Detergents
• No Artificial Colors
• No Preservatives

Our Risk Free Soap Lover's Guarantee
We know you will love our amazing soap; however, if you have an issue we will replace the first bar of soap with a new scent or refund your money. No risk - No hassle - If you received more than one bar of soap we will pay for the shipping and replace the product with a different scent or refund your money.



My Review:
This soap is great. It smells lovely and lathers up quite nicely. I really like it a lot. The Plumeria Island Escape is very lovely. I'm not normally a floral kind of person and I do love fruit scents. However, I do love the scent of this soap. I think thats because it has tropical fruit notes in it.

I love the feel of the soap. It lathers quite nicely. I've been using this soap for the past few days and I like how my skin feels. My skin feels very soft and my husband says that my skin feels a lot softer!

Overall, I think Soap Club has lovely soaps! They are all natural and have great benefits to using their soap.

I personally think that the soap is beautiful and would make a great gift for someone!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment