Sunday, May 31, 2015

Cloth Tape


 
Gaffer Cloth Tape

About the Product:
Why Gaffer Tape?
The XFasten Gaffer Tape is a cotton cloth tape with rubber adhesive that is water and abrasion-resistant. It is superior to most other tapes like Duct Tape. This tape has following characteristics:

• Residue-Free: The XFasten Gaffer Tape is widely used by TV, Theater, Studio, Automotive, Photography, Music and other professionals mainly because it is non-reflective and residue-free. Despite it has great adherence, the XFasten Gaffer Tape is easy to be removed.

• Cloth Tape: It is also known as Cloth Tape and it is matte and anti-slip that makes it ideal for multiple uses.

• Premuim Quality: The XFasten Gaffer Tape is the best Cloth Tape available on amazon.com. It is manufactured with high quality materials and passes through innumerous tests before sending to the final customers.

• Satisfaction Guaranteed: Because XFasten is widely confident in their superior product quality, they will cash you back if you are not satisfied with the XFasten Gaffer tape.




My Review:
Gaffer Cloth Tape is AMAZING and perfect for walking sticks! My husband and I love to hike. Having cloth tape on our walking sticks keeps are hands from sliding on the stick and even when you get all sweaty, the tape doesn't come off the stick. This tape is amazing!

Even when you are wrapping something, you can pull it back and readjust it without it being peramently stuck and making a mess.

I love that it's sticky like duct tape, but doesn't make a sticky mess. I don't even buy or use duct tape anymore. I have other tape from Gaffer and I love their products! Just amazing!

I love that if the tape touches it's self, you don't have to throw it away, just pull it off it's self and your ready to go!

Overall, I LOVE this company and their tape products! Best on the Market for sure!

If you want a great tape that is better than duct tape, but without the mess, this is the tape for you!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment