Sunday, May 31, 2015

True Valor Koozie


 
True Valor Koozies

About the Product:
  • 2 pack insulated beer koozie / can cooler
  • Valor: Great courage in the face of danger: A portion of the proceeds will benefit families of injured / fallen law enforcement officers.
  • Thin Blue Line commemorates fallen officers and symbolizes the relationship of the police in the community as the protectors of the citizenry from the criminal element
  • Features warrior helmet and shield representing all courageous heroes
  • Makes great gift for police officers, family, retired, friends


My Review:
I really love this koozie. I don't use koozies, but I hate having condensation on my desk. This is also perfect for this summer. Showing support for our police officers and their families. With all this crazy mess going on about police, this is my way of showing support for them!

I also love that True Valor donates a portion of the proceeds to benefit police officers! What a wonderful company to do that!

Overall, I love showing support to our Police Officers and having this great koozie!

Are you showing your support? You should be! Get yourself some koozies!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment