Thursday, May 14, 2015

Fish Tweezers


 
KlipPro Fish Tweezers

About the Product:
KlipPro fish tweezer has a sleek design and ergonomic for hands. Body of the tweezer is wider than regular tweezers allowing for better control and prevents twisting or slipping. Whatever position you are comfortable using, your fingers will rest comfortably on the body of the fish. This helps improves the grip and prevent slippage.

The tweezer is made from stainless steel for tarnish and rust resistance and sleek design. It is light weight and easy to squeeze without straining your fingers. The slant tip is suitable for most tweezing. The length is suitable even for small to larger hands. It can also be hooked on to a key ring for convenience. Great as a gift.



My Review:
These tweezers are just adorable. They might be cute, but work really well! I do tweeze my eye brows and these work perfectly.

The tweezers are a light weight and do the job! I really like them a lot!

If you want a good set of tweezers, these are the ones.  I highly recommend them!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment