Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Melatonin Plus


 
Supplimend Melatonin Plus

About the product:
NOT ALL SUPPLEMENTS ARE CREATED EQUAL!
Having a hard time falling asleep?  Worried that if you take the off-the-shelf medication you’ll wake up groggy?  Your can trust our proprietary blend of Melatonin, Hops, Skullcap, Chamomile, Passion Flower, and GABA to wake refreshed!

Our special combination of natural herbal extracts have been proven to help you fall asleep fast, and stay asleep throughout the night.

Manufactured in the USA, to Strict FDA Standards and by cGMP Certified Laboratory, our Melatonin formula have no added colors, lubricants, stabilizers, flowing agents, or preservatives!

Finally, if you don't like our melatonin for whatever reason, we'll refund your money...no questions asked.  Simply return the bottle, along with the unused portion, and we’ll issue your full refund.  We believe in our products!


My Review:
I really like this Melatonin. I usually hit the bed about 10pm and I will read my Kindle until I fall asleep. Sometimes I'll just lay in bed for a long time. I've been needing something that was going to help me sleep. I take one pill about 20 minutes before bed and when I hit the pillow, I'm ready to drift off to sleep. This is great and it really helps! I love it! When I get up in the morning, I feel well rested and ready for the day. Sure we all want to lay there just 5 more minutes before we have to take on the world, but at least I feel well rested and I'm not dragging throughout the day! I highly recommend this!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment