Thursday, May 14, 2015

Outdoors Helmet


 
Outdoor Helmet

About the Product:
This multi sport helmet unites superior quality with a cutting edge design .. Your perfect choice for SKATEBOARDING WAKEBOARDING BMX BIKING SCOOTERING SKIING MOUNTAINEERING SKY DIVING and for All Outdoor & Action Sports or any other sport that requires protective headgear. On the street or in the half pipe this helmet provides you with superior security and protection. The ergonomic designed padding and an additional sizing pad set for the perfect individual fit guarantee ultimate comfort. The 17 vents keep your head cool at all times and the side release buckles make it a breeze to adjust and fasten your chin strap.
WORKS GREAT FOR
SKATEBOARDING
WAKEBOARDING
BMX
BIKING
LONGBOARDING
SCOOTERING
SNOWBOARDING
SKIING
MOUNTAINEERING
PARAGLIDING
BASE JUMPING
SKY DIVING
GETTING SHOT OUT OF A CANNON

Sizing: SIZE LARGE (58-60 CM) , MEDIUM (56-58 CM)


My Review:
This helmet is perfect for my daughter! Safety First! She's got a great helmet that she can wear while skateboarding or riding her bike. It fits nicely and protects her head! She said it's very comfortable on her head also!

I like that it comes in white and does not have stickers or decals on it. I make my own vinyl decals and this is perfect to put on a design that is unique! I'm a crafty person!

Overall, this is a great helmet for the price and is a good quality product. I've been very happy with it and my daughter loves it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment