Sunday, May 10, 2015

Paracord Bracelet


 
Paracord Survival Bracelet

About the Product:
Is Your Family Prepared For The Unexpected?
There's nothing worse than being caught off guard when a situation arises. Paracord Survival Bracelets, previously used for parachute string in World War II, is now finding it's way into family homes all across the world. And there's good reason why!
This unbelievably strong cord has so many survival uses and is so light to carry that it's no wonder it's becoming the #1 Survival Gear Tool to have with you at all times.

Your #1 Defense Against The Elements
Here's just fraction of the ways Paracord Survival Bracelets can be used:
Secure a ten or tarp between trees Make a tourniquet or splint Replace a broken bra strap (it happens) Replace a broken shoe laces (this could really save you when hiking) Make a tow line; triple up for extra strength, Hang something off the ground and so much more. Legend Paracord Survival Bracelets are so inexpensive to have and yet provide so much benefit, it would be down right silly not to have 3 or 4 of them and keep them in every place you see fit. My wife keeps one clipped to her purse at all times, where will you keep yours?

LIFETIME WARRANTY
If for any reason you have any issue with your paracord bracelet, we'll replace it absolutely free. In fact, if you ever have to USE your survival bracelet, send back what's left, let us know how you used it and we'll send you a new one absolutely FREE.

Why would we do that?
Simple, I Love my family and want them to be prepared for any situation that would benefit from have a Paracord Survival Bracelet and I'm betting you do too...am I right? That's why I'm making it so easy for you to get a few of them today!


My Review:
This is a fantastic bracelet. It's really bid on my wrist, so I keep it snapped onto my CamelBak. You never know when you'll need some cord. This is perfect for when my husband and I go on hikes in the woods on local trails.

This bracelet does fit my husband, but he's not into wearing a bracelet, so I keep it on my CamelBak just in case. You never know when something will happen.

I have seen people wearing paracord bracelets, but I figured it was a new fashion thing. I had no clue that it's suppose to be a "survival" thing for when you are out doors. How neat! I've never owned one until now. I really like it and it's a good quality!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment