Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Lipogaine shampoo


Lipogaine Big 3 Premium Hair Loss Prevention shampoo

About the Product:
Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo is the only shampoo on the market for hair loss that combines the best natural and organic elements with clinically PROVEN ingredients.

For 99% of the people who experience hair loss, your hair loss is NOT caused by the shampoo you're using. All-natural and organic shampoos may not aggravate your hair loss, but they have NO impact on the root cause and therefore will not improve your hair loss condition.

Regular shampoos with ketoconazole, the only clinically proven ingredient for hair loss shampoos, have harsh chemicals that counter the benefit of ketoconazole.

This professionally formulated hair loss shampoo brings the good parts of both sides together by infusing clinically proven Ketoconazole with a natural DHT blocker blend for a premium quality shampoo free of any harsh chemicals.

Why Lipogaine Big 3 Shampoo? * The most effective hair loss shampoo
* Infused with the clinically proven ingredient Ketoconazole and Natural DHT blocker blend that promotes healthy hair growth and prevents further hair loss*
* Fortified with natural, gentle ingredients that help prevent hair loss and encourage healthy hair growth*
* Mild and free of harsh chemicals
* Professionally engineered to work for both Men and Women
* Easy to use
* Proudly made in the USA.


My Review:
I have been impressed so far with this shampoo. I do have stress induced hair loss and I'm 34 years old. Too young to be loosing my hair. I can pull out a bunch of "stray" strands in the shower, then in my hair brush. It's very annoying to constantly be loosing your hair. Since I started using Lipograine 3 days a week, I've noticed that less hair is falling out and my hair is starting to grow back.

The only thing that I don't care for is the smell. It smells like the "hair lice" treatment stuff. Thats what is smells like to me. It's worth smelling in order to keep my hair from falling out! I'll do anything!

Overall, this is a 5 star product! I love that I can use a shampoo. I've used a huge name brand product for hair loss. It makes my hair waxy and dirty feeling and really doesn't do anything for me. I love that I can just use a shampoo and not have to worry about what my hair will look like after I use it. My hair is clean and ready to be styled!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment