Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Bath Pillow


 
Bath Pillow

About the Product:
A must have for all bath lovers. The perfect addition to you bathroom. Curv bath pillow is also a great gift for anyone looking to distress and enhance their experience while taking a bath.

Curved Shape The pillow is shaped to provide ultimate comfort for your head and neck leading to a better spa experience and deeper relaxation. Not only is the Curv bath pillow comfy it also has a modern look and design.

Luxuriously Comfortable Curv pillow is made from waterproof PU foam making it extra firm. The smooth and warm exterior feels great on your skin adding to relaxation.

Heavy Duty Suction Cups

Applying: Moist the inside of the suction cup before applying it to the tub, for a better seal.

Removing: Detach each suction cup individually with your fingertips when removing the pillow from the tub.

Maintenance: Wipe off all dust and dirt which prevent an air-tight seal from forming. Use alcohol or warm soapy water as a surface cleaner to remove all grease and oils from the surface and from fingerprints. Wipe all the cleaner off with paper towels to avoid getting fabric fibers on the cleaned surface. 



My Review:
I don't take baths very often, but when I do, I hate having my head on the back of the tub. It's uncomfortable and makes my head hurt after a while. I just want to relax. I don't want my head hurting.

I love this pillow. It's soft, conforms to my head and I'm able to actually relax in the tub. This is perfect. The suctions cups suction really well to my tub.

I like the feeling of the pillow. Reminds me of a memory foam. It's soft and comfortable.

I've had no problems with my pillow. Mine has not soaked up water as some reviewers on amazon have stated. It's great. I quickly towel dry it off and let it air dry. It's suppose to be mold resistant and I've had no problems thus far!

Overall, this is a great bath pillow and it works great for my needs! Now if I can just get the kids to stop coming in the bathroom while I'm trying to relax, that would be wonderful!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment